First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport S, Bright White
Occupation
IT Geek and Data Nerd
Installed these cowl side lights. Bought them from a forum member. Very happy with them.

C0CF9137-0A5B-43AC-968B-F6675A34453E.jpeg

628B713F-B316-4B5B-9F2C-907718D1916E.jpeg

B7466C33-622E-4AC6-BF7A-04DBE9E646FD.jpeg
Those are bright, happen to know the brand?
Sponsored

RudeJeepin

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Swapped out my headlight bulbs for a set of Sylvania Silverstar Ultras H13.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20221231_193626

Low beam, passenger new, driver OE. Passenger was a royal pain, I have a diesel. After much fiddling around I managed to get the cap out of the way.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20221231_193657

Highbeam, pass new, driver OE again.
The wall is the same color all the way acrossed.
The driver side was cake, just pull the airbox out of the way.

ajr2025

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Fire fighter
Busy couple of weeks for me. Added the Voswitch JL 300 with a pair of LED fog lights(more to come. Also installed the Falcon Nexus 2.2 steering stabilizer. Happy with the install of all 3 things, and they all went on relatively smooth.

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase

drewcnit

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport S, Bright White
Occupation
IT Geek and Data Nerd
I haven’t hooked up the blinkers yet. I need to research a way to access the circuit without a tap.
Yeah, I looked through the install instructions, that left a little to be desired. I was expecting pricey, but not quite that high. What's your take on them, would you buy them for the Quadratec price?
I'm thinking of waiting on a sale (hopefully).

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, I looked through the install instructions, that left a little to be desired. I was expecting pricey, but not quite that high. What's your take on them, would you buy them for the Quadratec price?
I'm thinking of waiting on a sale (hopefully).
I hadn’t seen the quadratec price until today when I looked for a link for you. I’d seen the msrp, which is way high around $500. For the $300 including shipping from a forum member, I’m very happy with them. Easy install and I like the seamless look. I think adding side blinkers to a vehicle without them adds some good value. I think they’ll be quite nice on night trail runs.

MoJava

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Finally got around to installing Bulletpoint phone mount and tapping power from cigarette lighter for wireless charger and dash cam. Wanted to minimize cables all over and I don't need either of those things to have power when the truck is off so cigarette lighter was fine. Loom came with a 15A fuse but changed it to a 10A because that is more than enough. Ordered a dual USB panel used in RVs that does 4.8A which is plenty to do both phone and cam. I had my old iOttie wireless charger that works great but had to order the arm w/ the 17mm ball on the end. Fit perfect.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0029

Install for the Bulletpoing driver side base and arm went perfectly fine. Not a complaint but I mocked up the base and cut the cubby liner but when i actually peeled the adhesive and cranked it down the base shifted an additional 1mm near the windshield and there is a tiiinny gap. Grrr. I'll know it's there.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0030

Dash disassembly went as easy as all the videos and I didn't break any tabs so that's always great. I fished the loom up behind the middle section right alongside the loom that already passes there. Took some extra finagling of the fingers to fit the block through but ultimately it went without issue.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0031

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0033

Test run powering everything up before buttoning up everything. Worked as desired.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0034

I wanted to orientate the panel perpendicular to the windshield like that so I still have the perfect amount of space for my sunglasses in the cubby. Only downside is that the cover for it was ~1mm too large on both ends to fit down in the bottom there. So out comes the Dremel and now it fits. I also cut off the 4 lock tabs that would lock it place because I'd never be able to get a tip in to pry them out so I just added a couple tiny pieces of VHB tape to keep in place. Not a high movement area but can still get it off if needed.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0035

Everything all buttoned up. My dash cam is top passenger side of windshield and for the time being I was able to run it right down along inside the windshield. I kind of don't like it but I'll let it ride for a little bit and see if I want to pull the dash all apart again and hide it better. I can't see it while driving and wife cant when sitting there as well.

RudeJeepin

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Added some Husky Long John mud flaps, figured for 40ish bucks I'd give them a try.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20230101_115027

Trimmed them up a bit and drilled holes to match the rivets in the fenders. Left and right sides are mirror images of each other. A heat gun helps to mold/contour them a little bit. At some point I might pull them off and trim a bit more on the backside. Pretty happy with them so far, we'll see how they do at keeping the sloppy snow off the sides.

Sponsored

jeepers29

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKUR, GC
Occupation
Domestic engineer
All the links are below, the ABS I cut to fit..

Terminal Block: Marine Terminal Block 6 Gang Nickel Plated Brass Quality 0113-10-3640-06 Dinkle 10 to 18 AWG Gauge 35A 600V https://a.co/d/9ZK27BO

Base plate: Forged Acrylics ABS Sheet - 1/8" Thick, Black, 12 x 12 x .118" Nominal https://a.co/d/bLye7T8

Wires: 2 AWG Gauge Red + Black Pure Copper Battery Inverter Cables Solar, RV, Car, Boat 12 in 5/16 in Lugs https://a.co/d/1ts7gld

Solenoid: Max 300A Continuous Duty Solenoid Relay Nickel-Plating For Golf Carts, Winch, Marine In Rush 12VDC https://a.co/d/jblvErT
Is there a chance you could provide a simple wire diagram for this. I will just be using the selenoid, which I will wire dirctly to an aux button. I am not real sharp when it comes to electrical. Thanks.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Is there a chance you could provide a simple wire diagram for this. I will just be using the selenoid, which I will wire dirctly to an aux button. I am not real sharp when it comes to electrical. Thanks.
All you need to do is connect the wire from Aux 3 or 4 to one of the solenoid's small terminals and run a ground wire from the other small terminal to the fender ground near the battery.

Run a cable from the crank battery positive to one of the solenoid's larger terminals, and cable from the other large terminal to the winch power terminal.
I had made a terminal block setup to make wiring the aux switches to other stuff super-simple. And I can change things around with a screw driver.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20221109_160550

This is before I added the snow plow wiring and big fuse -

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20220728_152817_HDR

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20220730_134356_HDR

Jobofly

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU, 2022 JTM
Got lots of small things done to my new Mojave. New LED headlight bulbs, hotheads soft top headliner, seat jackers, mopar soft roll up tonneau, orange grab handles. Things left to do, led fog light bulbs, led turn signal bulbs. Not sure what else I should do. I don’t want new tires or rims. Give me some ideas.

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Got lots of small things done to my new Mojave. New LED headlight bulbs, hotheads soft top headliner, seat jackers, mopar soft roll up tonneau, orange grab handles. Things left to do, led fog light bulbs, led turn signal bulbs. Not sure what else I should do. I don’t want new tires or rims. Give me some ideas.
Save your $ for when you do want new wheels or tires haha

joking aside, just enjoy it. Mods and little trinkets will come with time and necessity.
Sponsored