• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Kentucky 2021 Willys EcoDiesel - Loaded, OCD cared for w/ gobs of quality additions.

staying_tuned

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: TJx2, JKx1, JKUx1
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Architect
Why We’re Selling our Truck:
We purchased the truck for the specific purpose of traveling the country with our 2 young boys. We spared no expense outfitting the truck and cared for it knowing that it would be relied upon to get our family back home safely. I’d estimate 95% of the miles are highway. From PA we traveled all throughout both the east and west coast. It far exceeded our expectations and has been an absolute blast. In mid 2022 we sold our home and picked up a home with some land in KY. We now find ourselves wanting to pour the majority of our time & resources into the cultivation of the land.

The only issue we’ve had is a rear passenger side leaking axle. It, along with both rear brake rotors and pads were repaired under warranty and it has not leaked since. I change the oil every 5k miles. I change the fuel and air filter with every other oil change. The cabin air filters we replaced at 20k, then just recently at 40k. I’m fairly OCD when it comes to maintenance and general upkeep both mechanically and aesthetically. The paint was corrected of orange peel and blemishes shortly after I took delivery. It was then treated with CQuartz UK 3.0 ceramic down to the wheels but not before taking it to Krown for undercarriage rust preventative treatment. The body and paint is in near flawless condition. The doors have never been removed and it has never suffered from paint peeling. It gets a foam soak and double-bucket wash each time. With the ceramic, washes take 30 minutes to bring it to showroom quality. Each spring I clay and apply CarPro reload to maintain the ceramic. It beads like crazy and the color is as rich as ever. All plastics were treated with DLUX which is a ceramic designed for wheels & trim. I have yet to reapply and the black plastics look new. It has a sound deadened CoverKing headliner which improves the appearance of the interior greatly while drastically reducing road noise. It also mediates heat build-up and helps insulate in the winter. It has a color matched full 35” balanced spare with TPMS under the bed.

It has an EcoDiesel Owner’s of Canada Stage 2 tune on the PCM and their transmission tune. It also has a turbo-back exhaust from EOC’s partner fabricator, T&S Speed shop. All stock emissions parts have been stored, smaller items have been bagged and tied up. The DEF tank is currently holding 2 gallons of distilled water. The distilled water prevents any DEF crystalline build-up so that one can return it back to stock. I also have the stock untouched PCM. My local Jeep dealer cloned it for me onto a new PCM that I purchased and sent out to EOC. The T&S exhaust is very high quality, and the truck is very strong. It’s incredible, truly.

Everything in the photos is included. The bed slide, fridge slide and jerry mounts work extremely well together as a pack and go travel solution. I can go from no cooler or fuel to ready in 20 minutes. I have the bed outlet which runs the dual-zone fridge freezer just fine, I can manage temps to both zones via the mobile app from inside the truck. The Dometic could easily pass for freshly unboxed new. The Cascadia solar hood panel trickle-charges the battery and offers a switched 12v out. I have yet to utilize the additional 12v out but wanted to mention it. I wired the block heater up to a marine grade outlet just inside the bumper. I included a pic of that specifically but no need to pop hood or fish the cable out when needed.

MSRP: $66,285 - Here is the configurator build: https://www.jeep.com/bmo.gladiator....7,UAQ,AEK,AM2,ADE,ADA,AJ1,CMD,RC4,HT1,ABR,26W

Damage: I scraped the front bumper with the bucket of my tractor while trying to wiggle my tractor around it. The bumper’s shell is aluminum, rust won’t be a problem. I was going to touch it up but ended up just leaving it alone. The front windshield has a chip about the size of a mosquito which was professionally filled via safelite auto. That was over a year ago and it hasn’t spread or failed in any way.

Aftermarket: $17k (Conservative)

Asking Price: $50,000

The Truck:
Make & Trim: 2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Miles: 49,299
Warranty: 8-Year / 120,000 Mile Mopar MaxCare Extended Warranty Purchased at Pickup - $1,400

Options (please see Window Sticker above for all options):
EcoDiesel Automatic
Freedom Tops
Sarge Green Paint
8.4” Radio & Alpine Premium Audio Group
Active Safety Group
Trailer Tow Package
LED Headlights & Fog
LED Tail Lamps
Auxiliary Switch Group
Trail Rail System
Engine Block Heater
All-Weather Mopar Mats
Truck Bed AC Outlet

Wheels & Tires:
5x KMC Roswell 17x8.5 Aluminum Alloy Wheels & Caps Color Matched - $1,800
4x Yokohama XM-T 35x12.5R17 (Less than 1k miles) - $1,480
1x Toyo OpenCountry 3 35x12.5R17 (Less than 10k miles)
5x Bound TPMS Sensors (Wanted full TPMS support in the spare so had a 5th installed)

Suspension:
Falcon SP2 3.1 Piggyback Shocks - $1500
AEV Geometry Correction Brackets - $330
AEV 2.5” DualSport RT Springs - $600
AEV Front & Rear Extended End Links - $200
JKS Adjustable Front Track Bar - $220
Fox 2.0 IFP Steering Stabilizer - $169

Bed:
Raptor Lined - $250
SlideMaster SMEX IMSS Bed Slide - $2,100
Leitner Forged Bed Rack - $1,950
Leitner Additional Load Bar - $120
Leitner MaxTraxx & Farm Jack Mounts - $160
Leitner GearPod XL - $699
Dometic CFX3 75DX Dual-Zone w/ Tie-Down Kit - $1,150
Domestic CFX3 Insulated Cover - $140
Dometic Fridge Slide - $190
2x MotoBilt Jerry Can Holders (Powder Coated) - $350
2x Wavian Yellow Fuel Cans - $160

Performance:
EOC Stage 2 Engine Tuning w/ T&S Speed Shop Turbo Back Exhaust - $1,450
EOC Trans Tuning - $640
Standalone Secondary PCM (stock tune for swap ability) - $220
Distilled water in DEF tank to preserve swap back to stock if desired

Armor & Protection:
Rival 4x4 Aluminum w/ Steel Frame Full-Width Front Bumper - $1,000
RockBlokz Mud Flaps - $230
CQuartz UK3.0 Ceramic Coating
Krown Rust Preventative Treatment (Body & frame cavities, undercarriage, etc.) - $200

Winch:
Superwinch XS 10000SR Winch - $600
Factor55 ProLink - $150

Lighting (OEM LED Plus):
Diode Dynamics SS3 Pro Yellow Fogs bumper mounted - $380

Misc. Gear:
MaxTrax MKII - $320
Hi-Lift Jack - $100
Bumper Accessible Block Heater Weatherproof Outlet - $50
Cascadia 4x4 85W Hood Solar Panel System w/ MPPT Charge Controller & Protective Vinyl Underlayment - $600
ECRI Security Bypass Dongle
ECRI Programmer

Ok, onto the photos. If you have any questions or would like me to shoot any other photos, just let me know. It wasn't intentional but I noticed that the required username photo also showcases how luscious and rich the paint is. I am not kidding when I say it pops better than new due to all the factory blemishes being taken care of. I'll be getting some undercarriage shots in the coming days, it looks fantastic. Again though, any photo requests just let me know.

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Willys EcoDiesel - Loaded, OCD cared for w/ gobs of quality additions. username

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Willys EcoDiesel - Loaded, OCD cared for w/ gobs of quality additions. quarter_shot

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Willys EcoDiesel - Loaded, OCD cared for w/ gobs of quality additions. front

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Willys EcoDiesel - Loaded, OCD cared for w/ gobs of quality additions. front_right

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Willys EcoDiesel - Loaded, OCD cared for w/ gobs of quality additions. right

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Willys EcoDiesel - Loaded, OCD cared for w/ gobs of quality additions. rear

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Willys EcoDiesel - Loaded, OCD cared for w/ gobs of quality additions. left_rear

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Willys EcoDiesel - Loaded, OCD cared for w/ gobs of quality additions. left

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Willys EcoDiesel - Loaded, OCD cared for w/ gobs of quality additions. front_left

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Willys EcoDiesel - Loaded, OCD cared for w/ gobs of quality additions. bed_loaded

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Willys EcoDiesel - Loaded, OCD cared for w/ gobs of quality additions. bed_fridge_extended

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Willys EcoDiesel - Loaded, OCD cared for w/ gobs of quality additions. bed_slider_out

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Willys EcoDiesel - Loaded, OCD cared for w/ gobs of quality additions. bed_slider_out_2

I had 4 extra wheel center caps color matched thinking I'd go through them. The powder and paint were completed 40k miles ago and I have yet to replace a single center cap. The finish on all 5 wheels still look new. Winch comes with both a wired and wireless controllers. All tuning hardware and a quick-flow nozzle for the wavians. Mopar jack stand (works with stock jack under rear seat for lifted trucks), all documentation etc.

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Willys EcoDiesel - Loaded, OCD cared for w/ gobs of quality additions. docs

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Willys EcoDiesel - Loaded, OCD cared for w/ gobs of quality additions. bed_empty

Engine block heater outlet.

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Willys EcoDiesel - Loaded, OCD cared for w/ gobs of quality additions. block_heater

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Willys EcoDiesel - Loaded, OCD cared for w/ gobs of quality additions. console_miles

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Willys EcoDiesel - Loaded, OCD cared for w/ gobs of quality additions. driver_interior

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Willys EcoDiesel - Loaded, OCD cared for w/ gobs of quality additions. pass_interior

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Willys EcoDiesel - Loaded, OCD cared for w/ gobs of quality additions. rear_driver_interior

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Willys EcoDiesel - Loaded, OCD cared for w/ gobs of quality additions. rear_pass_interior

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Willys EcoDiesel - Loaded, OCD cared for w/ gobs of quality additions. center_stack

Stock & tuned PCMs included.
Jeep Gladiator 2021 Willys EcoDiesel - Loaded, OCD cared for w/ gobs of quality additions. engine

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Willys EcoDiesel - Loaded, OCD cared for w/ gobs of quality additions. front_left_wheel

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Willys EcoDiesel - Loaded, OCD cared for w/ gobs of quality additions. front_right_wheel

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Willys EcoDiesel - Loaded, OCD cared for w/ gobs of quality additions. rear_left_wheel

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Willys EcoDiesel - Loaded, OCD cared for w/ gobs of quality additions. rear_right_wheel

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Willys EcoDiesel - Loaded, OCD cared for w/ gobs of quality additions. winch

I'll get a better headliner shot. It looks OEM, the interior lights threw off the camera lighting.

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Willys EcoDiesel - Loaded, OCD cared for w/ gobs of quality additions. headliner

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Willys EcoDiesel - Loaded, OCD cared for w/ gobs of quality additions. gearpod

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Willys EcoDiesel - Loaded, OCD cared for w/ gobs of quality additions. left_hinges

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Willys EcoDiesel - Loaded, OCD cared for w/ gobs of quality additions. right_rear
Sponsored

Last edited:

TARHEELKIDD

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator,1993 Jeep Wrangler,1967 Camaro
Why We’re Selling our Truck:
We purchased the truck for the specific purpose of traveling the country with our 2 young boys. We spared no expense outfitting the truck and cared for it knowing that it would be relied upon to get our family back home safely. I’d estimate 95% of the miles are highway. From PA we traveled all throughout both the east and west coast. It far exceeded our expectations and has been an absolute blast. In mid 2022 we sold our home and picked up a home with some land in KY. We now find ourselves wanting to pour the majority of our time & resources into the cultivation of the land.

The only issue we’ve had is a rear passenger side leaking axle. It, along with both rear brake rotors and pads were repaired under warranty and it has not leaked since. I change the oil every 5k miles. I change the fuel and air filter with every other oil change. The cabin air filters we replaced at 20k, then just recently at 40k. I’m fairly OCD when it comes to maintenance and general upkeep both mechanically and aesthetically. The paint was corrected of orange peel and blemishes shortly after I took delivery. It was then treated with CQuartz UK 3.0 ceramic down to the wheels but not before taking it to Krown for undercarriage rust preventative treatment. The body and paint is in near flawless condition. The doors have never been removed and it has never suffered from paint peeling. It gets a foam soak and double-bucket wash each time. With the ceramic, washes take 30 minutes to bring it to showroom quality. Each spring I clay and apply CarPro reload to maintain the ceramic. It beads like crazy and the color is as rich as ever. All plastics were treated with DLUX which is a ceramic designed for wheels & trim. I have yet to reapply and the black plastics look new. It has a sound deadened CoverKing headliner which improves the appearance of the interior greatly while drastically reducing road noise. It also mediates heat build-up and helps insulate in the winter. It has a color matched full 35” balanced spare with TPMS under the bed.

It has an EcoDiesel Owner’s of Canada Stage 2 tune on the PCM and their transmission tune. It also has a turbo-back exhaust from EOC’s partner fabricator, T&S Speed shop. All stock emissions parts have been stored, smaller items have been bagged and tied up. The DEF tank is currently holding 2 gallons of distilled water. The distilled water prevents any DEF crystalline build-up so that one can return it back to stock. I also have the stock untouched PCM. My local Jeep dealer cloned it for me onto a new PCM that I purchased and sent out to EOC. The T&S exhaust is very high quality, and the truck is very strong. It’s incredible, truly.

Everything in the photos is included. The bed slide, fridge slide and jerry mounts work extremely well together as a pack and go travel solution. I can go from no cooler or fuel to ready in 20 minutes. I have the bed outlet which runs the dual-zone fridge freezer just fine, I can manage temps to both zones via the mobile app from inside the truck. The Dometic could easily pass for freshly unboxed new. The Cascadia solar hood panel trickle-charges the battery and offers a switched 12v out. I have yet to utilize the additional 12v out but wanted to mention it. I wired the block heater up to a marine grade outlet just inside the bumper. I included a pic of that specifically but no need to pop hood or fish the cable out when needed.

MSRP: $66,285 - Here is the configurator build: https://www.jeep.com/bmo.gladiator....7,UAQ,AEK,AM2,ADE,ADA,AJ1,CMD,RC4,HT1,ABR,26W

Damage: I scraped the front bumper with the bucket of my tractor while trying to wiggle my tractor around it. The bumper’s shell is aluminum, rust won’t be a problem. I was going to touch it up but ended up just leaving it alone. The front windshield has a chip about the size of a mosquito which was professionally filled via safelite auto. That was over a year ago and it hasn’t spread or failed in any way.

Aftermarket: $17k (Conservative)

Asking Price: $53,000

The Truck:
Make & Trim: 2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Miles: 49,299
Warranty: 8-Year / 120,000 Mile Mopar MaxCare Extended Warranty Purchased at Pickup - $1,400

Options (please see Window Sticker above for all options):
EcoDiesel Automatic
Freedom Tops
Sarge Green Paint
8.4” Radio & Alpine Premium Audio Group
Active Safety Group
Trailer Tow Package
LED Headlights & Fog
LED Tail Lamps
Auxiliary Switch Group
Trail Rail System
Engine Block Heater
All-Weather Mopar Mats
Truck Bed AC Outlet

Wheels & Tires:
5x KMC Roswell 17x8.5 Aluminum Alloy Wheels & Caps Color Matched - $1,800
4x Yokohama XM-T 35x12.5R17 (Less than 1k miles) - $1,480
1x Toyo OpenCountry 3 35x12.5R17 (Less than 10k miles)
5x Bound TPMS Sensors (Wanted full TPMS support in the spare so had a 5th installed)

Suspension:
Falcon SP2 3.1 Piggyback Shocks - $1500
AEV Geometry Correction Brackets - $330
AEV 2.5” DualSport RT Springs - $600
AEV Front & Rear Extended End Links - $200
JKS Adjustable Front Track Bar - $220
Fox 2.0 IFP Steering Stabilizer - $169

Bed:
Raptor Lined - $250
SlideMaster SMEX IMSS Bed Slide - $2,100
Leitner Forged Bed Rack - $1,950
Leitner Additional Load Bar - $120
Leitner MaxTraxx & Farm Jack Mounts - $160
Leitner GearPod XL - $699
Dometic CFX3 75DX Dual-Zone w/ Tie-Down Kit - $1,150
Domestic CFX3 Insulated Cover - $140
Dometic Fridge Slide - $190
2x MotoBilt Jerry Can Holders (Powder Coated) - $350
2x Wavian Yellow Fuel Cans - $160

Performance:
EOC Stage 2 Engine Tuning w/ T&S Speed Shop Turbo Back Exhaust - $1,450
EOC Trans Tuning - $640
Standalone Secondary PCM (stock tune for swap ability) - $220
Distilled water in DEF tank to preserve swap back to stock if desired

Armor & Protection:
Rival 4x4 Aluminum w/ Steel Frame Full-Width Front Bumper - $1,000
RockBlokz Mud Flaps - $230
CQuartz UK3.0 Ceramic Coating
Krown Rust Preventative Treatment (Body & frame cavities, undercarriage, etc.) - $200

Winch:
Superwinch XS 10000SR Winch - $600
Factor55 ProLink - $150

Lighting (OEM LED Plus):
Diode Dynamics SS3 Pro Yellow Fogs bumper mounted - $380

Misc. Gear:
MaxTrax MKII - $320
Hi-Lift Jack - $100
Bumper Accessible Block Heater Weatherproof Outlet - $50
Cascadia 4x4 85W Hood Solar Panel System w/ MPPT Charge Controller & Protective Vinyl Underlayment - $600
ECRI Security Bypass Dongle
ECRI Programmer

Ok, onto the photos. If you have any questions or would like me to shoot any other photos, just let me know. It wasn't intentional but I noticed that the required username photo also showcases how luscious and rich the paint is. I am not kidding when I say it pops better than new due to all the factory blemishes being taken care of. I'll be getting some undercarriage shots in the coming days, it looks fantastic. Again though, any photo requests just let me know.

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Willys EcoDiesel - Loaded, OCD cared for w/ gobs of quality additions. right_rear

I had 4 extra wheel center caps color matched thinking I'd go through them. The powder and paint were completed 40k miles ago and I have yet to replace a single center cap. The finish on all 5 wheels still look new. Winch comes with both a wired and wireless controllers. All tuning hardware and a quick-flow nozzle for the wavians. Mopar jack stand (works with stock jack under rear seat for lifted trucks), all documentation etc.

Engine block heater outlet.

Stock & tuned PCMs included.

I'll get a better headliner shot. It looks OEM, the interior lights threw off the camera lighting.

I wish I was in the market. It is a beautiful rig and you can tell it is well maintained. I am not an expert, but i feel it priced well to sell. Good luck .

OP
OP
staying_tuned

staying_tuned

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Architect
I wish I was in the market. It is a beautiful rig and you can tell it is well maintained. I am not an expert, but i feel it priced well to sell. Good luck .
Thanks a ton for the feedback!

OP
OP
staying_tuned

staying_tuned

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Architect
I also have a full set of 33" snow tires mounted and balanced that I'd be happy to include. These are for sale under a separate thread but would be willing to include them with the truck. They are great tires, extremely low miles, used them for a season in the Pocono PA mountains.

4x Toyo Open Country WLT1 w/ <500 miles
4x Taktic Circle 8 Wheels w/ <500 miles

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Willys EcoDiesel - Loaded, OCD cared for w/ gobs of quality additions. wheel_tir

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Willys EcoDiesel - Loaded, OCD cared for w/ gobs of quality additions. snow_tir

Sandevino

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Looks great! I'm sure you'll have no issues selling!

Sponsored

OP
OP
staying_tuned

staying_tuned

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Architect
Price reduced and I'll include a Twin ARB compressor along with 813's under-seat bracket including all adapters and wiring needed. These twins are often hard to come by and this bracket is rock solid, I just never had a change to install them. Easily $800 worth of parts here.

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Willys EcoDiesel - Loaded, OCD cared for w/ gobs of quality additions. arb-dual-compressor

Batlou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT Constultant
I am interested in the bed slide and fridge slide only if you would consider taking it out. Also in KY.

Hyter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F450 Diesel
What part of KY is the jeep located? I'm somewhat interested, have been looking for a Rubicon but this looks like a clean build and could add a set of ARBs in the diffs. I suppose.
I live in Lawrenceburg which is about an hour in between Lexington and Louisville. If your close id like to take a look. Also what shop did the work?
Thanks.
Hyter

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
How much ya thinking on just the ARB?
And I'm guessing the next thread you start is somewhere along the lines of
"I'm leaving the forum" post or Something along those lines. It's where I get to call you a quitter. ?
But seriously how much for the ARB?

OP
OP
staying_tuned

staying_tuned

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Architect
What part of KY is the jeep located? I'm somewhat interested, have been looking for a Rubicon but this looks like a clean build and could add a set of ARBs in the diffs. I suppose.
I live in Lawrenceburg which is about an hour in between Lexington and Louisville. If your close id like to take a look. Also what shop did the work?
Thanks.
Hyter
Sorry for the response delay, we are in Charlotte visiting family for a few days. I’m about 20 mins outside of Owensboro which looks to be about 3 hours from you. As for the work, I installed everything. DM me if you’d like to check it out.
Sponsored