Sponsored

The Best Rock/Step Sliders - Show Your Interest Here

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
This thread is ONLY for you to show LoD YOUR INTEREST in their Signature Series Rock/Step Sliders which they currently do not make for the Gladiator.

Please show your interest in them here in this thread by posting and letting them know you are very interested in buying them for your Gladiator. They currently make them for the JLU but not our Gladiators.

As I've explained in another thread or two, I had them on my previous Jeep, a JKUR, and they were excellent Rock/Step Sliders for a number of reasons including:
  • They've got square tube underneath (replacing the Rubicon's "Rubi Rails") and round tube outside.
  • They are true rock/step sliders and they'll easily support the vehicle's weight.
  • And they mount to the frame only - NOT to the body and they do NOT use Rivnuts (say no to rivnuts!)
  • The plates are attractive and function great as a step which i need for my height-challenged passengers.
Here's what they look like on the JLU:

jrs1841-9-jpg-jpg.jpg

Great protection, great looks...
srs1004-4.jpg

screen-shot-2020-02-04-at-11-59-51-pm-png.png

Here's what they look like before installation:

lodsrs1004_01.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
WhatExit?

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Hey @Lod Offroad - Sign me up! I'll BUY your Signature Series rock/step sliders assuming you make them before someone else comes along with a product that's as good. Others come close but they don't have the same features and design and/or they mount to the body too which is not what I want to do.

giphy.gif

Alaska-HWY JK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Rubicon LJ 2007 JKU 2020 Rubicon Gladiator
I spoke with them last fall and they said they were working on something. Unfortunately it wasnā€™t these.
Yes Iā€™m interested.

Sponsored

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
I must say that those steps look nice, very nice. Too bad I already have some N-Fab Predator Pro steps.

Lod Offroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Hey @Lod Offroad - Sign me up! I'll BUY your Signature Series rock/step sliders assuming you make them before someone else comes along with a product that's as good. Others come close but they don't have the same features and design and/or they mount to the body too which is not what I want to do.

giphy.gif
Signed you up for TWO!

Started a poll to see just how "In Demand" the Signature Series sliders really are! Hit the magic number and we'll go!

OP
OP
WhatExit?

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Signed you up for TWO!

Started a poll to see just how "In Demand" the Signature Series sliders really are! Hit the magic number and we'll go!
Iā€™ll take ā€˜em all and resell ā€˜em :LOL:

Whereā€™s this poll you mentioned:whatsgoingon: