Sponsored

Droppin_Bombs

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Subaru Impreza
"Refreshed look" and "advanced technology" just mean the Wrangler's new grille and bigger infotainment to me.
Mmmm the whole interior dash was different in the Wrangler. And it's the first time a Jeep has had powered seats. And all the safety bells and whistles are now standard on all trims (maybe with the exception of the ParkAssist). They also added additional sound deadening (headliners, padding, and glass) to the higher trims. And the antenna is now integrated in the windshield. The new grill is swappable with the older ones so if you're not a fan you can change it to the earlier version.

I'd say it's a nice little refresh. I wouldn't reduce it to "new grill and infotainment".
Sponsored

Dyzard

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU 2.0, 2012 jk
Occupation
Military
The EcoDiesel was the best engine for the JT (and for the JL). Hope the diesel engine comes back with the correction made in the fuel pump.
Do you actually see them bringing back the diesel though. I’ve been waiting to scoop a gladiator till mid cycle and then it’s oh mid cycle here no more diesel… just super upsetting my big hope now for next week is we can get the float rear. But it just makes me sad because it’s like just imagine if we could get the diesel, with the float Dana in a max tow package like that is probably everything a lot of people would love

Dyzard

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU 2.0, 2012 jk
Occupation
Military
The EcoDiesel was the best engine for the JT (and for the JL). Hope the diesel engine comes back with the correction made in the fuel pump.
Also with this, has me considering to just get a 23 diesel since those prices will dropppp

Sandevino

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I’ve got a quote from AMW for a 5.7 swap and a check ready for them to get busy.

If FCA makes the 5.7 or 6.4 a factory option I’ll take the money and pay the difference.

Sponsored

Jteakus

First Name
Teakus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD, 2022 JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I don't see a V8 option happening. I hope I'm wrong though.

HopSlammer

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
Hmm well yeah maybe, could be.. but it’s smoldering so best leave it parked outside in the driveway

Deleted member 58561

They probably won't, but even if they did come out with a V8 option, it would not be priced for the ordinary working man. Of course they can always con some folks into financing them out at 84 plus months and laughable APR's. Jeep's MSRP's are grotesque and not getting better. No wonder I just bought mine at $10k off MSRP and 1.9 APR for 72. Even at that, they are over priced as all get out. I'll be waiting with popcorn to see the MSRP's of these new "refreshed" ones.

Sponsored

JTGuy

First Name
Pascual
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20022 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Manager
I'll wait for the 400HP hurricane turbo 3L 6. Probably be in the 25 or 26.

River2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 sport s - 2018 Gx460 - 1992 SC400
Occupation
Construction
I'm still not sold on EV. My iPhone 14 Pro shows my battery is only 91% as good as it was when it was new....less than a year. There is a reason why I have more than one Ryobi battery.
You have more than one Ryobi battery because you didn’t get Dewalt!! Lol. I don’t want to hear no Milwaukee bull shot either. ?

UM_Ftown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ
Lots of significant changes if they’re bringing all the Wrangler stuff over. Just the new dash, side curtain airbags, and adaptive cruise standard on Sport S and above is huge and a bargain.

A 4xe oprion would be awesome.

FinnYyatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
They probably won't, but even if they did come out with a V8 option, it would not be priced for the ordinary working man. Of course they can always con some folks into financing them out at 84 plus months and laughable APR's. Jeep's MSRP's are grotesque and not getting better. No wonder I just bought mine at $10k off MSRP and 1.9 APR for 72. Even at that, they are over priced as all get out. I'll be waiting with popcorn to see the MSRP's of these new "refreshed" ones.
Where did you get 1.7%

Ouchie

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered; 2023 Punk’n Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Medic
Where did you get 1.7%
FCA was just offering 1.9% financing on all sport models for the past month or so. I think it’s over now though.
Sponsored