Sponsored

RidinDirty

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
This is a great product that I've been running for awhile. Survived AZ heat, trails, Moab, etc. Should have been included from the factory LOL.
Sponsored

OP
OP
NXTGENAutomotive

NXTGENAutomotive

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Jeeps and a BMW
This is a great product that I've been running for awhile. Survived AZ heat, trails, Moab, etc. Should have been included from the factory LOL.
Originally from Phoenix and it is starting to really get HOT.

We are glad to hear they have been working well for you!! āœŒšŸ¼

Dougstdig

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 JTRD - '08 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4
@Dougstdig ,

We wanted to show you a quick example here:
Untitled.png

Despite looking similar, the mirrors are rather different angles when the sides are swapped. The total length, width, angles and geometry differ greatly.

For the lower mount, from our online instructions:

Jeep Instructions.png

As you can see, the Gladiator mirrors are not actually perfect squares. On the driver side, you would want mirror 2, On the outside side A and the bottom B.

Based on your picture, you have mirror 1, Side B out and A down. This is a very different shape from your gladiator mirror.

Conversely, for a top mount, you would want the following from our website instructions:
Upper instructions.png

If you reach out to our team with your screen name, we will ship you free of charge a new double set of adhesive as a one-time courtesy.

We'd rather spend the profit and then some from your sale and have you get it right, vs drive around with improperly installed custom fit mirrors.
I donā€™t find it fair if the install was my fault that you should be penalized for my error.

I did review the site, do the test fit etc. To be fair, I did do the install at the end of the day after reviewing legal pleadings for 11+ hours without a lunch. Iā€™m a heavy dude and was hangry.

I went ahead and ordered a new set. If I end up with the same situation or I find a difference between the setsā€¦trust me, Iā€™ll let you know. They should be delivered by Thursday or Friday of next week and Iā€™ll wait to do the install Saturday morning.

OP
OP
NXTGENAutomotive

NXTGENAutomotive

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Jeeps and a BMW
I donā€™t find it fair if the install was my fault that you should be penalized for my error.

I did review the site, do the test fit etc. To be fair, I did do the install at the end of the day after reviewing legal pleadings for 11+ hours without a lunch. Iā€™m a heavy dude and was hangry.

I went ahead and ordered a new set. If I end up with the same situation or I find a difference between the setsā€¦trust me, Iā€™ll let you know. They should be delivered by Thursday or Friday of next week and Iā€™ll wait to do the install Saturday morning.
We look forward to your update. šŸ‘

Since inception we have 30,000 sets, which is 60,000 Wrangler and Gladiator mirrors for 2018+ models, JL and JT.

Our steel injection molds are good for 300,000 sets until we need to retool.
Every unit that comes from that mold is 100% identical.

Of the 30,000 sets, this would be case number 1 that does not fit correctly if installed per our instructions. So we are definitely expecting this set to fit correctly if those instructions are followed on the website. 99.9996% chance šŸ¤žšŸ¼šŸ¤žšŸ¼

Chadp82

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Can you help clarify for me, why does the upper mount position say ā€œwithout blind spot monitorsā€?

I ordered some and relooked at the item and noticed this. They wonā€™t be here for couple days so thought I would ask.

IMG_0817.png

Sponsored

OP
OP
NXTGENAutomotive

NXTGENAutomotive

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Jeeps and a BMW
Can you help clarify for me, why does the upper mount position say ā€œwithout blind spot monitorsā€?

I ordered some and relooked at the item and noticed this. They wonā€™t be here for couple days so thought I would ask.

Jeep Gladiator Custom Blind Spot Mirrors For Gladiator Towing IMG_0817
Thank you for your order.

The upper mount on vehicles that have blind spot monitors would block the indicator lights.

we have plenty of customers that do it as they prefer the mirrors over the indicators, but we design them to custom fit the top or bottom.

Jeep Gladiator Custom Blind Spot Mirrors For Gladiator Towing IMG_9330

The top image shows the Blind spot indicator light on top of our mirror on the bottom.

But they will custom fit either way if you follow our online instructions.
Jeep Gladiator Custom Blind Spot Mirrors For Gladiator Towing IMG_2602

Chadp82

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Thank you for your order.

The upper mount on vehicles that have blind spot monitors would block the indicator lights.

we have plenty of customers that do it as they prefer the mirrors over the indicators, but we design them to custom fit the top or bottom.

The top image shows the Blind spot indicator light on top of our mirror on the bottom.

But they will custom fit either way if you follow our online instructions.
Thanks! I donā€™t have the blind spot lights, so it helps to have the clarification,

OP
OP
NXTGENAutomotive

NXTGENAutomotive

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Jeeps and a BMW
Thanks! I donā€™t have the blind spot lights, so it helps to have the clarification,
@Chadp82 My pleasure!

You can mount as you prefer then. Besides esthetics, there is a slight difference in the view, top or bottom.

This will help to show a bit further:

Jeep Gladiator Custom Blind Spot Mirrors For Gladiator Towing IMG_2583

The mirror in the example is set using the SAE method. The blue circle is showing what you see in the Jeep factory mirror.

Lower mount will give a bit more lower view, upper will give a bit more of the upper areas.

Please make sure to see the full online instructions.

We hope you enjoy them!! āœŒ

OP
OP
NXTGENAutomotive

NXTGENAutomotive

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Jeeps and a BMW
We are having a flash sale through the end of the month. Please see our vendor section in the forums for more details!!

Labswine

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2019 GC Ltd
Occupation
Retired
Got mine yesterday, have yet to mount them but as old habits die hard, I'll still be turning my head to look and make sure there's nothing there before I change lanes.

Old habit from my motorcycle cruising days...always look over your shoulder to make sure it's clear and safe to change lanes. It's saved my bacon more times than I can remember.

Sponsored

OP
OP
NXTGENAutomotive

NXTGENAutomotive

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Jeeps and a BMW
Got mine yesterday, have yet to mount them but as old habits die hard, I'll still be turning my head to look and make sure there's nothing there before I change lanes.

Old habit from my motorcycle cruising days...always look over your shoulder to make sure it's clear and safe to change lanes. It's saved my bacon more times than I can remember.
Never can be too safe! We hope you love the mirrors and look forward to your feedback āœŒ

FL Robert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Gladiator Mojave X
Build Thread
Link
I ordered just before the flash sale, DAMN!

I installed them and LOVE them. I can finally see the painted lines backing in to parking spaces and the blind spot is gone. No need to replace the mirrors now.

OP
OP
NXTGENAutomotive

NXTGENAutomotive

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Jeeps and a BMW
I ordered just before the flash sale, DAMN!

I installed them and LOVE them. I can finally see the painted lines backing in to parking spaces and the blind spot is gone. No need to replace the mirrors now.
We are glad to hear they are working well!! āœŒšŸ¼
Sponsored