First Name
Rob aka MTD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GCM Sport S, 6spd manual, subtle mods.
Occupation
Retail Management Hell
Coming up on 5 years in September. It gets a hand wash about every 2 weeks. Looks pretty on the top side, but the underside shows the trail damage everywhere. No mall crawler.

1000006357.jpg

1000004872.jpg

1000005334.jpg

1000005029.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Choatecav

Choatecav

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales
Coming up on 5 years in September. It gets a hand wash about every 2 weeks. Looks pretty on the top side, but the underside shows the trail damage everywhere. No mall crawler.

1000006357.jpg

1000004872.jpg

1000005334.jpg

1000005029.jpg
Looks mighty good for all the action. Love those badges along the bottom.

west_bymidwest

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Journalist
A truck is a tool and should be treated as such. I wash it once a year after winter to get any salt off the undercarriage. Just like how I’d only clean my wrenches and sockets if they had brake fluid on them.

However, after moving to New Mexico, I suspect the only time I’ll wash my truck now is whenever we get monsoon rain showers.

I do clean out the interior via vacuum (no armor all or detailing) and take out the trash when needed.

Personally, I’d only care about the cosmetic appearance of a vehicle if it was a truly rare classic that was irreplaceable. To me, maintenance is fundamentally more important than the eighteenth coat of spray wax or ceramic coating. Cars, especially trucks, are appliances in my eyes.

Stan H

First Name
Stanley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon 2021
Occupation
Safety Consultant
Once ever
I've had my Mojave for three years now and still love it but, I don't pamper and tinker with it like I used to. In fact, can't tell you when I washed it last. So, this morning, after feeling a bit guilty for how dirty it was, I washed it up really nicely and vacuumed it out. Gotta say, it looks pretty good.

I'm curious to hear from y'all who have had yours for some time now, how often do you wash and clean it up, now that "the new has worn off?"

Jeep Gladiator Don't pamper it like I used to...... Do You? 1000005029
Well ,once every couple weeks in summer winter once a week . Had mine since Dec 2020../its a 2021JTR I work in dirt and mud continuously.

Sponsored

rr11

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT 2005 TJ 2003 F250
Occupation
Retired
After 4 years don't wash it as often as I used to do. However I do park in over a lawn sprinkler after every time I drive on the beach.

Crazy Wes

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
I've had my Mojave for three years now and still love it but, I don't pamper and tinker with it like I used to. In fact, can't tell you when I washed it last. So, this morning, after feeling a bit guilty for how dirty it was, I washed it up really nicely and vacuumed it out. Gotta say, it looks pretty good.

I'm curious to hear from y'all who have had yours for some time now, how often do you wash and clean it up, now that "the new has worn off?"

Jeep Gladiator Don't pamper it like I used to...... Do You? IMG_2311
Pamper it?? HA.... Hell I don't even pamper my Lexus... lol
Sponsored