Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
Tazer live non-menu function use left and right side buttons. The only one I care about "Cool Down Mode" is right Arrow + Cruse Cancel which kicks fan on full speed.
Yea.....you're right. It's been a while since I played with my Tazer.
Sponsored

rtjeepman

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2017 Jeep Cherokee TH
Occupation
Respiratory Therapist
I just tried to ship my stock PCM to EOC from the UPS store and was told that I needed a phone number from the receiving end. Has anyone had this issue shipping from USA to Canada? What did you give as a phone number? I am currently unable to ship the stock PCM via UPS.

rtjeepman

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2017 Jeep Cherokee TH
Occupation
Respiratory Therapist
I gave them my number and their email address
They asked for phone numbers from both EOC and myself. I could just use my wife's number for the EOC number I guess.

Sponsored

MaximusTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD, 23 Rubicon 392, 88 Samurai, 70 Chevelle
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
They asked for phone numbers from both EOC and myself. I could just use my wife's number for the EOC number I guess.
You can always use EOC number
Jeep Gladiator Ecodiesel Delete tunes Screenshot 2024-05-31 092353

Ericshere03

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Ecodiesel and 2021 Wrangler 4xe
Anyone have any news to share about their EOC Stage 2 tune ??? I’m debating GDE or EOC Stage 2. I don’t care about power, I just want the efficiency, reliability and throttle response.

Anyone ever try to remove the DEF tank and swap in a gas gladiator tank for another 5 gallons of fuel? I feel 17 gallons is a bit small.

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
Anyone have any news to share about their EOC Stage 2 tune ??? I’m debating GDE or EOC Stage 2. I don’t care about power, I just want the efficiency, reliability and throttle response.

Anyone ever try to remove the DEF tank and swap in a gas gladiator tank for another 5 gallons of fuel? I feel 17 gallons is a bit small.
The gasser gas tank is mounted on the other side of the frame. Where our exhaust is.

Sponsored

Gladiator Overland

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubi Diesel. Toyota 4Runner

Give me about a month. Currently have gde tune and going with stage 2 race tune. Will have some opinions between the two. Can def say the gde tune with trans tune really made a huge difference. Really paired nicely with the banks throttle monster. The way id definitely recommend if wanting to stay within the legal constraints. If planning on doing a future upgrade look at the mr tune eoc uses as well stage 1. Should be cheaper to go up in tunes.