Sponsored

I missed you all, or maybe I just missed my Mojave so I got another one!

OP
OP
Bjeepz

Bjeepz

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
IMG_6142.jpeg
Oh man, I could’ve used that ramp for my old-man (w/black fur, napping) 🙏🏽
But now for his young brother at least. Where’d you pick that ramp up from?
I picked it up at a pet store in Canada after accidentally forgetting my guys other ramp beside the truck and cracking it while moving the Jeep. This one is 'Pet Gear' brand, it has really good grip that is removable and washable. The previous ramp had skateboard style grip tape that my dog would slip on sometimes.

Here is a link to the ramp on Amazon;

https://www.amazon.ca/Pet-Gear-supe...words=pet+gear+dog+ramp&qid=1718168890&sr=8-6

OP
OP
Bjeepz

Bjeepz

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
This is fully flexed, front and rear were slipping and spinning. Currie Rock Jock 1.5 inch extensions and Mopar 7.5 inch sway bar links up front.

Ok, not terrible but could be better!

For high speed runs this things is an amazing Jeep!!! For flexy spots not so great but certainly not terrible with the 37’s :)

Jeep Gladiator I missed you all, or maybe I just missed my Mojave so I got another one! IMG_1800

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bjeepz

Bjeepz

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave

RockTrixWheels

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR 4xe, 2018 JKR
OP
OP
Bjeepz

Bjeepz

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
As posted in the camping thread I found a hidden tree with the front of my Gladiator…. Didn’t take a photo of the event but here is today’s project! I think I got lucky overall as the grill just popped back into shape with only a tiny bit of paint damage! The headlight came to $400CDN :-(

I was initially expecting to have to remove the bumper/winch to pop the grill off but managed to squeeze it out.

Jeep Gladiator I missed you all, or maybe I just missed my Mojave so I got another one! IMG_1907

Jeep Gladiator I missed you all, or maybe I just missed my Mojave so I got another one! IMG_1906

Jeep Gladiator I missed you all, or maybe I just missed my Mojave so I got another one! IMG_1904

Jeep Gladiator I missed you all, or maybe I just missed my Mojave so I got another one! IMG_1905

OP
OP
Bjeepz

Bjeepz

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Figures since I was doing things I should do more things…. Finally added the Teraflex 1/2 inch rear strike pad extensions.

IMG_1911.jpeg

IMG_1908.jpeg
Sponsored