Sponsored

Is it possible to install a bed rack with the BAK Revolver X4/X4s? Yes, learn how!

Iamstubb

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
What option is that? Who makes that rack. Hard to tell from your pictures how it is attached. Is this using the T-slots?

Sponsored

Jerhemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting-Gray Willys
@Tuwa Pro make your stuff work witht he Mopar soft tonneau and you will achieve hero status.

I really like your stuff, but I LOVE my Mopar soft tonneau cover :(

Oconee

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Medical Professional
Leitner ACS Forged for Tonneau, 5' model for Ranger or Tacoma 5' bed.
looks like it fits into the tslots of the revolver x4s nicely. Does the tonneau roll up well? From the photos and their measurements online it looks like the cross bars sit about an inch above the cab.

RubiNewbCB

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD, 07 Mustang GT, 05 Hoe, 90 Fox body 393W
Occupation
USN Seabee (1994-2021Ret.) / Current status DoD Contractor
What option is that? Who makes that rack. Hard to tell from your pictures how it is attached. Is this using the T-slots?
Looks like a Front Runner

Hoytster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
looks like it fits into the tslots of the revolver x4s nicely. Does the tonneau roll up well? From the photos and their measurements online it looks like the cross bars sit about an inch above the cab.
Yeah, it fits well with the included hardware. The tonneau will roll up if you attach it a certain way and don't use any of the Leitner gearboxes or other accessories that mount over the cover. Bars do sit about an inch over the cab. I have a roof top tent I run sometimes and it works with out contacting the cab.
Sponsored