O

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
U guys ever try a burger with fried egg on top with rice and beef gravy.its way better than it sounds try it
Speaking of weird food combinations, next time you are at a Buffalo Wild Wings ask for the cheese curds - then a side of caramel. Same thing, shouldn't taste good together but it is amazing!

fun2drum

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
I like my burgers simple. cheese, bacon, and sometimes grilled onions and fresh jalepenos. No ketchup, mustard, or anything like that.

Sponsored

fun2drum

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Speaking of weird food combinations, next time you are at a Buffalo Wild Wings ask for the cheese curds - then a side of caramel. Same thing, shouldn't taste good together but it is amazing!
On that note, my dad used to love banana and cheese sandwiches! Who would have ever thought those two things would be good together?

Here's the recipe: Start with two slices of white bread, slather on a pile of Dukes mayo on both slices, load it up with sliced banana and a slice of american cheese. I thought it just had to be gross, but one day my curiosity got the better of me and I made myself one. It was delicious! BTW, you have to use Dukes Mayo or it doesn't work. You can kinda get by with Hellman's (Best Foods brand if you're on the west coast) if you're in a bind.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
I allways thought miller light was like having sex in a canoe.
Its fuking close to water haha
Possum Lodge word game - the word is "water"
Red: This is something you drink.
Gord: Vinegar and sap.
Red: No, sorry, that was my fault. This is something normal people drink.
Gord: Beer.
Red: Okay, but this has no taste to it.
Gord: American beer?

Sponsored

SPED1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon 2005 tj wrangler
Occupation
service & parts supervisor
To our Valued Customers,

As you are all aware, we are in the midst of a global pandemic which is significantly affecting the production of a wide spectrum of materials. The problem has been compounded by logistical issues that are causing significant delays in the delivery of materials, even when they are available.

These supply chain challenges are affecting JEEP, just as they are affecting many other manufacturers. We have experienced shortages in varying degrees in a wide variety of commodities. For the most part, through aggressive management, we have been able to successfully respond to these problems. We are, however, seeing indications that lead us to believe that these challenges are going to continue and, in some cases, may even become worse. We are continuing our efforts to mitigate these problems; but given the uncertainty surrounding our supply chain, we anticipate that there will be situations that we will not be able to manage as effectively as we have up to now...................

So I have edited in Jeep where one of my suppliers name was but, you get the idea.

I think I will use this as my excuse going forward for EVERYTHING!

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Took that picture on the way home from a job site.
Well I was guessing either it was the OP's Jeep or a fallopian tube cloud...could be your worksite just blew up!?
Sponsored