O

HopSlammer

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
Congrats to all of us, 13,000 posts strong! All to celebrate what was not to be…
the last Jeep I’ll ever own!!

An ode to the OP, like it or not, his thread now serves as a sanctuary, a place to find and share in some good laughs. Cheers to us, onward to 14K my friends! ? :champagne: :rock:

Sponsored

Alfonz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator and 2012 Nissan Frontier
Congrats to all of us, 13,000 posts strong! All to celebrate what was not to be…
the last Jeep I’ll ever own!!

An ode to the OP, like it or not, his thread now serves as a sanctuary, a place to find and share in some good laughs. Cheers to us, onward to 14K my friends! ? :champagne: :rock:
untitled-4nvj4e.gif

Sponsored

4-Play

First Name
Sherman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR
Free helicopter ride
Anyone interested in a free helicopter flight for 4 people? I’m still looking for 2 more people to join us. We‘ll leave early Saturday morning from Dallas, fly to Galveston where we will have breakfast, then out to a yacht in the Gulf of Mexico for lunch. Afterward, we’ll do a flight along the coast to see the Port of Houston and return to Galveston for dinner. Then back to Dallas. It’ll be a blast! Preferably someone with a helicopter and a yacht, otherwise we can’t go…

Alfonz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator and 2012 Nissan Frontier
Free helicopter ride
Anyone interested in a free helicopter flight for 4 people? I’m still looking for 2 more people to join us. We‘ll leave early Saturday morning from Dallas, fly to Galveston where we will have breakfast, then out to a yacht in the Gulf of Mexico for lunch. Afterward, we’ll do a flight along the coast to see the Port of Houston and return to Galveston for dinner. Then back to Dallas. It’ll be a blast! Preferably someone with a helicopter and a yacht, otherwise we can’t go…
I have an underwater craft, slight leaks.