Threads
Reaction score
Website
exceedfab.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Willys,Wrangler JK,Polaris RZR 1000
Occupation
PM
I would like to mention one more thing. Many people may not know how much profit we can make by making such products and pricing.
I know many people must think that Made in China = high profits, but I can clearly say that our gross profit margin is not that high.
In addition to the higher manufacturing costs of our products due to craftsmanship, etc. it is also because our packaging boxes are very large, almost twice the size of similar Chinese products, resulting in shipping costs that are almost as high as the production costs of the products.
Even if I set the price to $800, our gross profit margin will not exceed 30%. After deducting advertising fees, the actual final profit is only 15-20%.
I don’t know if you think this profit margin is very high, at least I don’t think it is very high.
If we invest as much in advertising as others do, believe it or not, we will lose money if we set the price at $800. I know that there are some similar websites where advertising investment accounts for 35% or more of the overall cost.
So in fact, everything is related to the ‘advertising budget’. When the product and transportation costs remain unchanged, investing less in advertising = higher profits. This is why I chose not to invest a lot of money in advertising from the beginning.
Even if we will run ads such as FB/Ins, our budget will be very restrained, because it is actually not good for us or customers.
This makes no sense, all advertising is a tax paid for the product's lack of competitiveness.
I'm not saying that we are very conscientious or pitiful to gain sympathy, just want to give you some reference information. Although we have not succeeded yet, and may even fail, I have noticed that some people who also plan to do business are paying attention to us.
Maybe you're reading our posts now, and if you're wondering how exactly we work, I've told you. There are so many people willing to sincerely communicate business strategies with me, so I thought I should share my thoughts with you, maybe it will be of some help.

OP
OP
Exceed Fabrication

Exceed Fabrication

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Kelvin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
exceedfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
PM

Cspence

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JTM
Occupation
Engineer
Just curious how many pre-sale orders have there been? I know you have at least one from me :)

Hope you do well with this venture. Quality, price and style all seem to be there. I'm sure it'll take some time for things to really gain some traction and really take off. But once you get a few dozen sets out there and word spreads, I'm sure you'll do well.

REALLY looking forward to getting my set, should match great with my 2" tube sliders and look great out on the sand!

IMG_3152.jpeg

IMG_8099.jpeg

OP
OP
Exceed Fabrication

Exceed Fabrication

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Kelvin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
exceedfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
PM
Just curious how many pre-sale orders have there been? I know you have at least one from me :)

Hope you do well with this venture. Quality, price and style all seem to be there. I'm sure it'll take some time for things to really gain some traction and really take off. But once you get a few dozen sets out there and word spreads, I'm sure you'll do well.

REALLY looking forward to getting my set, should match great with my 2" tube sliders and look great out on the sand!

IMG_3152.jpeg

IMG_8099.jpeg
Hi, Spence, we have received 8 orders from April 1 to now, not many, but I think it is quite a lot, most of these are from JGF. We are ready to start advertising on fb/ins/YT to let more people know about us. The current orders are definitely not enough to support our operation. Maybe we will be short-lived and then disappear from the market. Maybe we can grow into a large-scale enterprise in the future, but we will definitely remember the people who support us now. It’s actually already 0:00 in the morning here. Every member’s reply keeps me awake. I’m always anxious and excited. Every time I see a message, I can’t help but want to reply. You’ve seen it too, The replies I often write are very long like this, so I often turn off the WLAN on my phone at night to ensure sleep. No matter what, I hope we will get better and better. I saw your interaction with us on Instagram, thank you very much! I also hope that your work goes well and your family is healthy!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Exceed Fabrication

Exceed Fabrication

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Kelvin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
exceedfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
PM
The pre-sale is about to end, and we are also preparing to deliver. Please refer to this thread #1 for the specific time.

Cspence

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JTM
Occupation
Engineer
The pre-sale is about to end, and we are also preparing to deliver. Please refer to this thread #1 for the specific time.
Excited to have a set on my truck!

I think there's going to be a lot of people down the line looking back and wishing they jumped in at the pre-sale price instead of sitting on the fence. Having followed this development journey along the last few months, to me these doors were thoughtfully designed, carefully executed, are seemingly high quality and definitely fairly priced - its a no brainer!

OP
OP
Exceed Fabrication

Exceed Fabrication

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Kelvin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
exceedfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
PM
Quick update: The first batch of tube doors has arrived at the port, and it is expected to start delivery in 7-10 days.
2E8A4843.png

OP
OP
Exceed Fabrication

Exceed Fabrication

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Kelvin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
exceedfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
PM
I just sent an email to every customer who subscribed to our website email through [email protected]. If you didn't receive it, please check if it was blocked.
If I accidentally mistyped your name, please forgive me, because I haven't figured out how to send mass emails yet, so I typed it in manually one by one LOL
Sponsored