Sponsored

Purple Glad?

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
I have to say, when I ordered my Hydro Blue truck I wasn't 100% sold. It looked washed out in the configurator and I hadn't seen any in person. Once I saw one in person I knew it was the perfect blue for me. Its very similar to the World Rally Blue that I had on my old 2004 Subaru STi.

Hydro blue is a nice color. They have just ran it for too long. Way too common.
I’m waiting on a voodoo blue. Had one on my Tacoma. Loved this color so much. Like an upgraded chief.

Jeep Gladiator Purple Glad? IMG-3785
Voodoo blue is incredible in person. One thing I heard is it's pretty soft and scratches easily.

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro blue is a nice color. They have just ran it for too long. Way too common.

Voodoo blue is incredible in person. One thing I heard is it's pretty soft and scratches easily.
I can count on 1 hand the number of hydro blue Jeeps I've seen in the last year. There are literally none in the northeast. It may be popular in CA or FL, but in the northeast they all seem to be white, black, grey, or silver. When I was shopping locally not a single dealer had one.

I just ran a cars.com search. In a 100 mile radius there are 663 Gladiators shown.

There are 28 blue ones.
165 Black
145 white
137 Grey

If I narrow it to blue Mojave's, there are 2 out of a total of 663 Gladiators.

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
I can count on 1 hand the number of hydro blue Jeeps I've seen in the last year. There are literally none in the northeast. It may be popular in CA or FL, but in the northeast they all seem to be white, black, grey, or silver. When I was shopping locally not a single dealer had one.

I just ran a cars.com search. In a 100 mile radius there are 663 Gladiators shown.

There are 28 blue ones.
165 Black
145 white
137 Grey

If I narrow it to blue Mojave's, there are 2 out of a total of 663 Gladiators.
Well it's obviously area dependent. I see as many hydro blue around here as firecracker red. Between the 2015-16 and 2021 and up Wranglers as well as the three years on the Gladiator they are everywhere.

Sponsored

Bjeepz

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
I was also partial to the metallic green ram color, i'm mostly just a sucker for metallic colors other than grey/silver
I really like the brown that Toyota offers once in a while on their Tundra also. I saw a quad cab 8ft bed ram with the metallic green yesterday, on that massive truck it looked great.

Bjeepz

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Drove 1/2 way across the country for my wife's Gecko Rubicon

Jeep Gladiator Purple Glad? MC XStar S Piranha
I usually am not a flashy colour guy but I tried getting one of these off a lot in Quebec that required a dealer trade, they would not do it! Ended up in sting grey, then not long after the order was in silver was back!

Sparty

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR (Gecko) / 2021 JLR
I usually am not a flashy colour guy but I tried getting one of these off a lot in Quebec that required a dealer trade, they would not do it! Ended up in sting grey, then not long after the order was in silver was back!
Same here - but I gotta tell ya.....I'm really starting to dig this color. The colored hard top and flares work really well with the black tonneau cover. Even the red Rubicon lettering isn't bad. Luckily, the inside dash isn't red

IMHO, It looks sharp

Bjeepz

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Same here - but I gotta tell ya.....I'm really starting to dig this color. The colored hard top and flares work really well with the black tonneau cover. Even the red Rubicon lettering isn't bad. Luckily, the inside dash isn't red

IMHO, It looks sharp
Do you have the light brown leather in there? Sounds nice! That’s my favourite interior colour. Unfortunately it is not an option on the Mojave so I went light grey. Looks nice but my dog gets it so messy so fast.

Sponsored

OP
OP
JTBurns

JTBurns

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
I saw this Purple JT at Ocean City Jeep Week 2021. It was pouring rain at the time so I didn't get to talk to the guy, but that didn't stop me from getting a pic of this unicorn in the wild. ?

Jeep Gladiator Purple Glad? Purple JT
Looks great!!

Sparty

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR (Gecko) / 2021 JLR
Do you have the light brown leather in there? Sounds nice! That’s my favourite interior colour. Unfortunately it is not an option on the Mojave so I went light grey. Looks nice but my dog gets it so messy so fast.
That would have looked great, but no...we ended up with the black interior. This was the only one we could find out there with the combo we were looking for

JoshT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland, Chevy Colorado
I think purple looks great on a Gladiator, but that might just be my bias as a Clemson fan. I would've gone with orange if Punk'n was a slightly different shade.

OP
OP
JTBurns

JTBurns

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
I think purple looks great on a Gladiator, but that might just be my bias as a Clemson fan. I would've gone with orange if Punk'n was a slightly different shade.
Oh man, if they come out with Purple, you'll have to trade in for a Mojave! That would be a cool combo with the accents