Sponsored

Status changed to E this morning! Had to share :)

trez63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition, 2018 Acura NSX, 2016 Range Rover Sport SVR, 2018 Land Rover Discovery, 2017 Kawasaki Z900
My status is now E (Frame). The rep said it would likely be shipping in a couple of days.
Anyone know how many days from E the truck normally shows up on dealer lot in NC?

Also, my dealer is in NC and I'm in CA. My guess is that will add a week or 10 days. Is that about right?
Sponsored

lilloco

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Jeep Comanche, 2002 Ford Excursion 7.3, 2008 Jeep WK 3.0crd
Occupation
Card-Player
WOW congrats!
I hope it will ship fast if you have a full train/truck headed your way...

All I know is I am now in the open orders list as per cryptotracker. No other updates provided. I think its an American only feature to get those detailed updates.... Just like it was a US only option to order LE :(

OP
OP
trez63

trez63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition, 2018 Acura NSX, 2016 Range Rover Sport SVR, 2018 Land Rover Discovery, 2017 Kawasaki Z900
For comparison, I ordered on 4/29 and today is 5/28. Almost exactly 30 days from order to build. So if you're planning your finances and stuff, you should plan for a 30 day wait time. I'm probably still a week from it being at a dealer and likely 2-3 weeks from driving it. The timing really matters in my case because we're in escrow on a new house and taking delivery before close of escrow might throw a wrench in our lender's bonnet so we're really careful with dates. I think the timing will work out almost surgically well in this case.

Iron Wolfpack

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Red Rubicon Gladiator LE, 06 Range Rover Sport, 92 E350 Tailgating Bus (Howlin' Prowler); past Jeeps - 87 YJ, 02 TJ
My status is now E (Frame). The rep said it would likely be shipping in a couple of days.
Anyone know how many days from E the truck normally shows up on dealer lot in NC?

Also, my dealer is in NC and I'm in CA. My guess is that will add a week or 10 days. Is that about right?
Check with Travis. He may be able to give you a rail date. I got my window sticker yesterday. Travis has told me my truck has a rail date of 6/5 and I should expect it 3rd or 4th week of June. Ours very well could be shipping together.

Sponsored

Rover_boy

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
For comparison, I ordered on 4/29 and today is 5/28. Almost exactly 30 days from order to build. So if you're planning your finances and stuff, you should plan for a 30 day wait time. I'm probably still a week from it being at a dealer and likely 2-3 weeks from driving it. The timing really matters in my case because we're in escrow on a new house and taking delivery before close of escrow might throw a wrench in our lender's bonnet so we're really careful with dates. I think the timing will work out almost surgically well in this case.
IF you're in JB status, it will take about 2 weeks to get to CA + few days to the dealership.
I was on JB on 5/20/19. Train won't arrive to Mira Loma receiving yard until 6/3/19. My dealer won't receive it until 6/5/19. I won't see it until 6/7/19. Its been the longest 2 weeks of my life....:(

OP
OP
trez63

trez63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Check with Travis. He may be able to give you a rail date. I got my window sticker yesterday. Travis has told me my truck has a rail date of 6/5 and I should expect it 3rd or 4th week of June. Ours very well could be shipping together.
Interesting.
What does rail date refer to? Is that when it begins it's journey to the dealership? or when it leaves the dealer to and heads to you?
At which point do you technically own and start paying for it? Once it gets to your door? Or once it leaves the dealer on a truck?

Iron Wolfpack

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Red Rubicon Gladiator LE, 06 Range Rover Sport, 92 E350 Tailgating Bus (Howlin' Prowler); past Jeeps - 87 YJ, 02 TJ
Interesting.
What does rail date refer to? Is that when it begins it's journey to the dealership? or when it leaves the dealer to and heads to you?
At which point do you technically own and start paying for it? Once it gets to your door? Or once it leaves the dealer on a truck?
The rail date of 6/5 in my case is when it is leaving Toledo and heading to NC. And based on that date, Travis guesstimated it arriving in NC the 3rd or 4th week of June. I have a feeling mine may have missed its original rail date because there were delays with the spray in bed-liner. Mine went E on 5/20 and i didn’t get my window sticker til 5/27. If mine did miss the original rail date, yours could potentially have an earlier one than mine if it was already scheduled. I live only an hour and a half from Eden, NC so I will be picking mine up there. So I’m not really sure the answer to your last couple of questions. I’m guessing you are having it shipped from NC to CA?

Pion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator LE, '17 Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Principal
...So if you're planning your finances and stuff, you should plan for a 30 day wait time...
Unless you're like me and ordered a "launch" *cough* edition. Still in D1 status as of this morning. I think I'm in bumper shortage hell.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"

lucky7t

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JK Rubicon 4dr, 15 JK Sport 4dr
Mines been on a rail for like a week so far allegedly headed to Iowa .

Pat2Alaska

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Hydro-Blue Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Jedi
Mines been on a rail for like a week so far allegedly headed to Iowa .
Mine went to KZ on the 21st so now over a week. Last I heard still waiting for rail.........

OP
OP
trez63

trez63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That’s just great. I thought I was I. The home stretch here. Lol. Looks like I might be a month out still.
Sponsored