Sponsored

Status changed to E this morning! Had to share :)

Riddler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
Kent didn't return my calls for days so I went with Travis. They both offered 7% off invoice.
I would NOT take delivery yourself outside of state. Have it shipped to you. the DMV in CA will treat the two scenarios VERY differently. Just be warned and do your research.
Can you elaborate a bit or point me in the right direction for more information? I have been searching the CA DMV site for more info on how they would treat a car shipped to me verse being bought out of state. Everything seems like I have to smog it, register, TTL, etc the same regardless.

Also, congratulations on the build sheet!
Sponsored

OP
OP
trez63

trez63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition, 2018 Acura NSX, 2016 Range Rover Sport SVR, 2018 Land Rover Discovery, 2017 Kawasaki Z900
My Status is now JB, which means it's getting the Spray Liner.
Next up is KZ. But This is the cool part: The Jeep Rep say this:

wsCK36N.png

So Order to Delivery is now 8 weeks. It's only been 4 weeks so far, which basically means I have 4 weeks before it ends up at the dealer.

But .. I was thinking. This is where there might actually be an advantage to order from NC rather than ID. NC is a lot closer so they probably just use trucks rather than rail. Which would be easier to schedule. We'll see.

Dietruck

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE, 2004 Z06, 2021 Model Y
Mine went to KZ on the 21st so now over a week. Last I heard still waiting for rail.........
In the same boat since the 20th. I had a three-day weekend planned. Guess I will need to move it to next weekend.
Sponsored