First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2019 GC Ltd
Occupation
Retired
Took'em long enough.... I have had a new hard top on order (warranty because of water IN it) since early December. Was told it'd be in the end of January, now it MAYBE will be in some time in March.
Sponsored

Beemer533

First Name
Zion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
Occupation
Field Engineer
Took'em long enough.... I have had a new hard top on order (warranty because of water IN it) since early December. Was told it'd be in the end of January, now it MAYBE will be in some time in March.
Yeah, originally it was supposed to be around thanksgiving, then before Christmas... I did get a tracking number for the December delivery but when it was stopped in MO for 8 days I had the dealer check and apparently Mopar had just generated shipping info, but hadn't even built the top yet.

Super strange... I'm just glad it finally got here and that it wasn't damaged!

ryanlsmith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Why an isolator for the winch, I’m getting to install mine next week. Everything looks super clean, a very nice job you too busy to come over and do mine?
Ha, I think I'm going to take a break from wiring for the foreseeable future ;)

Functionally you don't need one, but from a safety perspective if you don't have one you have always hot conductors out to the front of the vehicle.

If you have an accident or one of the wires gets chafed through this could start a fire or just hurt someone. Just good practice I think.
Exactly this. Basically I don't want a hot lead sticking out the front of my bumper 24/7. What would have been really nice is if the winch would remain locked without power as well.

Jeeper0122

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
picked up a bunch of trim and lumber for some home projects- one of my major reasons for going gladiator over wrangler was the utility of the bed and it didn’t disappoint
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 7C539638-481D-4886-BD5C-56FDE29CD0F8

Sponsored

Phil_R

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Willys / Jeep Grand Cherokee L
Occupation
Retired for now!
Finally got around to installing a new GMRS antenna been sitting on this project for months. Waiting on 1 piece that I misjudged the length but that will be here in 2 days.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 7C539638-481D-4886-BD5C-56FDE29CD0F8

Question for you... On the thru the glass antenna, looks like a Larsen antenna, do the defrost wires cause any issues? I am talking about an RF reflection or VSWR that might be high due to the wires in the rear window. Just curious if you know or are even aware. Looks like a clean install and looks great though! Thanks!

johnparjr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Yes it is a Larsen and per their directions it said the defroster lines are not an issue if they go through the center of the mounts but once my needed part shows up today I will hook it up to the meter and see what it says

Tuggernuts

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Occupation
Truck driver
Here you go, its on a JT HA. The light bar was very tight between the metal brackets, but it fit.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] Oracle LED Light Bar JT HA Resized
Looks cool. How’s the light output? I bet it’s great for fog, I just wonder if it’s going to get super dirty being so low.

Sponsored

Deadpool392

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JTR, 2010 Rescue Green JKU
Installed the Insane Audio JL3001 that I bought off of @jimonfly here in the member marketplace. Shout out to him, super nice guy and shipped it out fast, boxed up nicely and even answered my call for some install assistance. Wireless CarPlay is awesome, I have an Aftermarket head unit in my JKU with it as well, and it is super convenient.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 1BAFB8E3-6FF1-462B-BA27-EAB9B0145BB5
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 94BB4666-1F02-4A8B-8D16-74A60E1C9D39
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] C27B1F33-53C3-4F56-8179-5F8707FD169F

jimonfly

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Real Estate Appraiser
Glad you like it, and thanks for the great communication!

XJFanatic

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL, 2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Swapped out the plastic running boards for some rubi rails I have been tripping over for the past month. Also spent way too much money and ordered a smartcap evo sport. Owning two Jeeps helps keep my wallet thin and lower back aligned.

082493D9-7599-4F3B-ACB1-EB2644ECE767.jpeg