Sponsored

What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

ryanlsmith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
How do you route the wires to the lights?????
There is actually a small gap between the freedom panels toward the very rear, right above the channel created by the rear panel. Most of the seal between the freedom panels is very tight due to hard plastic/rubber overlapping, but at that spot at the rear the passenger side only has the soft rubber seal where the harness can slip in without feeling too much pressure.

I then ran it through said channel to driver's side, where it technically exits the vehicle, but loops immediately back in where it then feeds into a hole/opening on top of the frame connecting the a and b pillar. I just used trial and error to find the soft/weak points in looping it around the freedom panel edge here, it's a bit of a sharp bend and not a huge fan, but it's doubly shielded and it's not pinched against any metal.

From there it just runs through that frame (it's hollow) to the opening at the front, and just feeds down into the a pillar/windshield frame channel (this is accessible from inside) and out the bottom under the windshield (there is actually another wire that has a similar path).

Apologies, but I don't have any good pics of this. I'll try to capture some and/or a video, but I don't want to remove the freedom panel at this time :)

Sponsored

injaneer

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2017 Jeep Sahara
Build Thread
Link
This is the same thing I did. Works well and now I'm building a bed rack that ties into the unistrut. I am not having the best luck with the spray on bed liner on the rails, the paint is starting to chip off but I will be coating the bed rack in Raptor liner so I plan on doing the rails as well.
Yeah hoping to do mine this weekend. I have also thought about getting the unistruts done with the bedliner (since I have not had the beadliner installed yet).

Sponsored

BeachBuggy

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JT
In the last week got a Voswitch JL300 installed. Today I finally had time to put on my bestop tonneau cover and move my 67 Designs phone mount over from my JL.

Tomorrow my plan is to install my ARB air compressor from the JL behind the fender and a Fox Steering Stabilizer I ordered the other day.

HouseOfWolves

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
✌

Started new bumper, winch, and LED driving light install.... This is the end result of breaking it all down before it can be put back together.

End result should be sweet AF:

Rugged Ridge Arcus Bumper -- factory LED fogs convey
Smittybilt X20 10K Synthetic Winch
Hella 500 LED Driving Lights

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 1644641784225

trust

First Name
terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Jeep Scrambler, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I installed a new steering stabilizer, the Fox single that matches the shocks. Because at 37k miles I was having early onset death wobble on certain road surfaces. The stabilizer doesn't fix DW but masks it until it's terrible but the factory stabilizer had about a 2 to 3 inch dead spot with zero damping so it needed replacing. After 50 years of herding CJs I've enjoyed my fair share of DW but never at only 37k miles...

I also got a new windshield a couple weeks ago when the cracks started crossing each other. I hope t his one lasts better that the original.

And third. I picked a crossbed alum tool box and alum bed cover from a guy who is redoing his bed cover and storage protection. My plan is to hinge the cover to the box and get everything in the cab into the bed and still have bare bed space, we will see. My bed front molle panel should mount to the side of t he box, which has been modified to extend to the bed floor. We'll see if it happens. I'm not 100% sold on it yet

Rattydude77

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator sport
Occupation
Contractor
50 degrees in Liverpool NY Salt on the roads snow in the yards she got a bath
Sponsored