First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JTR; 2020 DGC JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Took it down to get the bed sprayed with bed liner. Thought I was getting LineX like my Rubicon. Took it to the same shop and the owner said he switched to Mil Spect due to price increases. It comes with a lifetime warranty so I threw the dice. I looks great!

I ordered TeraFlex Nomads last night. I asked the lady over the phone about the rumor that they were being discontinued. She said although they were bought out by TirePros, they were planning on continuing to sell them. That would have been nice to know prior to the mad last minute purchases of rash rings and air deflation valves I purchased as extras for my Rubicon. I am excited that the Mojave is getting a set.
IMG_0636.jpeg
I wonder if they are restarting production, because when that info came out you could not find a black Nomad. Iā€™ve bought two grey ones and painted them because I couldnā€™t get black anywhere!
Sponsored

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Took it down to get the bed sprayed with bed liner. Thought I was getting LineX like my Rubicon. Took it to the same shop and the owner said he switched to Mil Spect due to price increases. It comes with a lifetime warranty so I threw the dice. I looks great!

I ordered TeraFlex Nomads last night. I asked the lady over the phone about the rumor that they were being discontinued. She said although they were bought out by TirePros, they were planning on continuing to sell them. That would have been nice to know prior to the mad last minute purchases of rash rings and air deflation valves I purchased as extras for my Rubicon. I am excited that the Mojave is getting a set.
IMG_0636.jpeg
Great news about the nomads. I fell into the last minute thing as well. Rash rings, extra wheel, valves, shrader housings, the works. Oops.

jwilson2899

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Occupation
System Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Iā€™ve only had these in my garage for 3 years, but finally got around to installing my Rock Hard 4x4 LCA skids on the axles and frame ends. Also installed a set of Mopar lift LCAs to give me a bit more caster with my TF leveling kit.

IMG_2042.jpeg
So I wasnā€™t happy with the shock bolts due to the lack of threads protruding past the nut. I did some research and located a longer bolt from a different FCA vehicle that was the same size and thread pitch. I ordered 2 of those and swapped them out today, much better now.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_2053

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_2054

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] A9F50E4F-A4F8-4CA6-8D05-B255F7DA5207

NotSo Bright White

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR DIESEL
Occupation
Retire Fireman
Vehicle Showcase
I wonder if they are restarting production, because when that info came out you could not find a black Nomad. Iā€™ve bought two grey ones and painted them because I couldnā€™t get black anywhere!
I called a month or so ago and asked if they had any of the grays left and they said they only had 5 left. And today they made it sound like they had plenty. I seriously thought the website was not updated and I was going to get notified that they were out of stock. I even called this morning to confirm the order and the said they were shipping today. And yep, I got the shipping confirmation. But damn they are not cheap when you get the delux plus rash rings!

mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JTR; 2020 DGC JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Great news about the nomads. I fell into the last minute thing as well. Rash rings, extra wheel, valves, shrader housings, the works. Oops.
So youā€™re saying I shouldnā€™t panic and buy 17 black wheels if I see them in stockšŸ˜‚

Sponsored

Stan H

First Name
Stanley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon 2021
Occupation
Safety Consultant
Not as fancy as a real camper, but we really love it. Very customizable, and durable. The base price is so much less than any other option Iā€™ve seen.
It has that high ride I been looking for . Is it a smittybuilt brand ? I see the sticker on the side of it. ?? I didn't even know they made one.

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
So I wasnā€™t happy with the shock bolts due to the lack of threads protruding past the nut. I did some research and located a longer bolt from a different FCA vehicle that was the same size and thread pitch. I ordered 2 of those and swapped them out today, much better now.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0104

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0104

I ordered longer ones from belmetric.com when I did the same install.

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
So youā€™re saying I shouldnā€™t panic and buy 17 black wheels if I see them in stockšŸ˜‚
Correct. When Johnny green was discontinued in 2014, I bought a case. Then Johnny walker changed their minds a few months later. I never heard the end of it.

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
It has that high ride I been looking for . Is it a smittybuilt brand ? I see the sticker on the side of it. ?? I didn't even know they made one.
Itā€™s a Smittybilt Scout. Weā€™ve been quite happy with it.

Sponsored

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
We moved the spare tire to the top of the box last year and put water behind the tongue box. Iā€™ve liked the setup that way. Weā€™ve had it since 2020.

jn2275

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Mojave

Do you have a part number for these longer bolts you could please share?

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Do you have a part number for these longer bolts you could please share?
I used to remember the thread, pitch, and diameterā€¦.pretty sure m12 x 1.5 Belmetric.com is awesome.

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Finished loading up. Heading out shortly.

IMG_9508.jpeg